How is your office environmentally friendly?
- We do not use any amalgam (silver) fillings in the office so we do not introduce more mercury into the environment.
- Any old amalgam (silver) filling, placed by other dentists, that's removed from patient's teeth are captured by a mercury trap so we do not leak any mercury into the environment.
- We use a dry pump system to supply our air and suction, this means we significantly reduce the amount of water we utilize and conserve energy.
- Our office has digital x-rays. We do not use any conventional x-rays so we avoid the use of harsh chemicals like developer and fixer for films.
- Modern technology and equipment ensure less energy consumption. (The LED light bulbs help too!)