- No silver (mercury) fillings
- Free Velscope oral cancer screening with routine exams
- Latex-free office
- We excel with anxious patients
- Nitrous oxide sedation offered
- Digital X-rays
- Ceiling mounted TVs
- Plush, comfortable, dental chairs
- Advanced technology for better treatments
- Strict sterilization protocol for clean instruments
- Open Monday through Friday
- Digital impressions with intra-oral scanner
- For patients of all ages
- Community Focused
Our goal is to always provide you with the best care, listen to your concerns, and take responsibility for dental work we’ve completed. We pay special attention to details and we want to provide a convenient dental visit for the entire family.
A Personal Note From Dr. Henry
"I have always wanted to be in the health care field in a profession that would make a difference in people’s lives. After exploring many different options, I picked dentistry because I would have the ability to take a stereotypical dreadful experience and turn it into a better one. Having the ability to provide a service that takes away pain, reduce anxiety and stress, improve self-confidence and potentially transform their attitude towards dental care is why I wanted to be a dentist."
Dr. Huang and his team know how important it is to support our local economy, so we take every opportunity we can to get involved! Visit our Community page to learn more!
We Focus on Your Comfort
All decisions we make are based on the answer to one question: "How can we make the patient's experience better and more convenient?"
Aside from outstanding, skilled dental care, we offer special amenities that are designed to make your visit comfortable and stress-free:
- Friendly staff, homey office décor, and design, and amenities like ceiling-mounted TVs will help put you at ease.
- Our state-of-the-art dental equipment and sterilization center ensures your complete safety.
- We continue to invest in the newest technologies to create value and efficiency for our patients.
- Nitrous oxide sedation calms you so you can get the treatment you need.
- Our strong relationships with local specialists ensure that you always get the best possible care – even when you need a referral.
- Our comfortable plush leather dental chair will make those long procedures feel at ease.
- Our office only uses composite (tooth-colored) fillings and you will not find amalgam (silver) filling here.
We Work With Top Specialists
There will be procedures that we refer out to the specialists in the area, and we are proud to say that we work very closely and effectively with them. We maintain good communications between our office and the specialist's office to make sure we are up-to-date on your procedures.
When we refer you to a specialist, it’s because we strongly believe that your dental care can be completed more effectively and efficiently with these highly skilled professionals. While we perform a wide range of dental procedures, there will always be complicated and difficult cases that we must refer out. Dental specialists have completed additional training in their areas of specialty, which gives them the skill and experience needed for more challenging cases.
For example, braces work will be referred to orthodontists; difficult procedures such as wisdom teeth extractions will be referred to oral surgeons, and children who require deeper sedation or more complicated behavior management will be referred to pediatric dentists in offices that only see children.
Referrals are made on a case-by-case basis, and we welcome you to come into Bethlehem Town Family Dental for a consult.